Über dieses Spiel
Grand Class Melee 2 is an RPG job system arena fighter featuring a huge roster of over 60 character classes to battle with. Drawing inspiration from JRPG favorites and the competitive classics of console multiplayer, players progress through 8 intensifying rounds of fierce combat, gain new abilities each round and build up their arsenals to the top of the class tree.
To bolster the slash/thrust/parry weapons-based melee, every player pairs the new ability of their chosen job with one earned from an earlier job for an ever-evolving, two-fisted loadout. With up to 4 players mixing & matching, the possibilities are sprawling!
The fight gets fleshed out further by bots, teams, custom scoring, deeply tweakable procedurally generated battlefields and beyond with additional gameplay options.
GCM2 offers a highly-customizable multiplayer brawl supporting up to 4 players on gamepads & keyboard. Play online with friends via Remote Play.
Features currently available include:
- ‚Critters‘ wander each biome, dropping a heart when killed (live as of v1.1.7!)
- ‚Selection Hiding‘ to prevent opponents from counter-picking classes (live as of v1.1.4!)
- ‚Terrain Generation Customization‘ that gives players the power to deeply customize the terrain generator (live as of v1.1.2!)
- ‚Steam Workshop Class Tree Modding‘ that gives players the power to create & customize classes (live as of v1.1.0!)
- ‚AI Challenges‘ with leaderboard support to bring fame to your hard-fought victories (live as of v1.0.16 & v1.0.14!)
- ‚Achievements & Trading Cards‘ to round out the Steam game experience (live as of v1.0.16 & v1.0.13!)
- ‚Spectator Mode‘ to set the AI on autopilot and relax as the melee unfolds (live as of v1.0.12!)
In the tradition of Street Fighter II, Warcraft II, Bomberman 2, Seiken Densetsu 2 and other greats you may not have played until they hit with part two, we present Grand Class Melee 2 – a game for those who like a little variety in their job system arena combat.
Check out the Demo if you want to try it first!
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP SP3
- Prozessor: Intel Atom 1.6 GHz
- Arbeitsspeicher: 3 GB RAM
- Grafik: Shader Model 2.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Speicherplatz: 250 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: XNA Framework 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile