Über dieses Spiel
It’s the graveyard shift at Happy Knife Co.
You’re a butcher working the night shift at a run-down meatshop, but you’re not alone. You must use machines found throughout the butchery to saw, chop, grind, mince, and otherwise prepare meat for tomorrow’s customers, while avoiding the terrifying apparitions which haunt the old building, or perhaps your own mind.
Play through Story Mode to discover the horrifying truth behind the mysterious Happy Knife Butchery and its sole employee, then take your skills into Nightmare Mode to see how quickly you can fill the meat case without dying. Compete against your friends for the fastest time.
Rewarding arcade style gameplay
Spine-chilling atmosphere, sounds, and environments to explore
Old school hand-drawn graphics, nostalgic without pixel art
Numerous monsters and hazards across 13 detailed rooms
Butchery process based on real world practices
Extra challenging “Nightmare Mode” for hardcore players
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP SP3
- Prozessor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Arbeitsspeicher: 512 MB RAM
- Grafik: 128MB of graphics memory
- Speicherplatz: 80 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz