Über dieses Produkt
It’s time to fly!
Experience stunning visuals to complement the realism and accuracy that you have come to expect from the General Aviation aircraft experts at Carenado.
The HD Series CT206H Stationair has been designed to further push the limits of what can be achieved in these simulations and delivers super high quality detail to satisfy even the most demanding private pilot’s needs.
- Lighting rendering system. Landing, taxi, strobe and beacon illuminate objects and ground
- 3D stereo sounds
- Hide/unhide fairings option
- Windows lighting scratches effect
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- Cold and Dark start option
- Knobs and switches sounds
- 2D autopilot
- HD quality textures (2048 x2048)
- 3D gauges
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- Cold and Dark or ready to taxi options to start the simulation
- Customisable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props
- Real behavior compared to the real aircraft. Real weight and balance. Tested by real pilots
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
Note: This aircraft does not have a complete 2D panel.
- Betriebssystem: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Prozessor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Netzwerk: Breitband-Internetverbindung
- Speicherplatz: 30 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: DirectX Compatible.
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features.