Über dieses Produkt
No other World Champion was more infamous both inside and outside the chess world than Robert James Fischer. But what were the secrets to his sensational ability, and what enabled him to take on the Soviet school of chess alone – and win? In Fritz Chess Master Class Volume 1: Bobby Fischer, a team of experts presents you every facet of the chess legend, and shows you the winning techniques and strategies employed by the 11th World Champion. Grandmaster Dorian Rogozenco delves into Fischer’s openings, and retraces the development of his repertoire. What variations did Fischer play, and what sources did he use to arm himself against the best Soviet players? Mihail Marin explains Fischer’s particular style and his special strategic talent in annotated games against Spassky, Taimanov and other greats. Karsten Müller is not just a leading international endgame expert, but also a true Fischer connoisseur. His congenial video analysis of Fischer’s legendary endgames can only be found on this DVD! To top it off – you too can unleash tactical combinations like Fischer! German Bundesliga player Oliver Reeh has compiled the World Champion’s best combinations – and now it’s your move. You too can try to find Fischer’s stunning brilliancies by entering your solution on the board and receive video feedback in the new ChessBase media format!
- Video running time: approx. 5 hours (English)
- Interactive tactics test with video feedback
- Collection of every Fischer game, tables, background knowledge, short biography
- “Fischer powerbook”– the World Champion’s repertoire as an opening tree
- Tactic training: 100 Fischer games with training questions.
- Betriebssystem: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Prozessor: Pentium processor (or equivalent AMD® processor) 2.0 GHz or faster
- Grafik: DirectX® compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Speicherplatz: 1050 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card