Über dieses Spiel
In the mysterious world of Fifefer Island, players are transported to a place of economic adventure. To survive and thrive, learn new educational concepts and expand your abilities with a branching Tech Tree. A diverse host of characters and a variety of places to explore enriches each chapter and brings together gaming and learning.
Terrena, a teenager from the Amazon rainforest, is rescued by Mother Planet as her land is being destroyed by illegal loggers. On Fifefer Island, she investigates eerie prisons, town uprisings, and the merciless wilderness as she discovers the meaning of economic concepts, from allocation to opportunity cost. Terrena has a chance to battle the powerful Mind Master and test her knowledge of economics in order to return home and save her village.
– Health, Mental Energy, and Utility (aka Happiness) depletes over time. Make wise decisions and enhance problem-solving skills in order to succeed.
– Puzzles, battles, and quizzes are around every corner so pay attention.
– Increased difficulty as the player progresses in the game.
– Various NPCs and quests help the player’s progression. Don’t skip these unless you want detention. Hehehe.
– Unique areas filled with resources, but be respectful to Mother Planet.
– Advancements are made by learning new techs at “tech stones” and competing against enemies via a multiple choice answer mechanic.
– Includes mining, farming, hunting, and more…
Survive, learn, grow, produce, consume, lead, and SAVE THE WORLD! Use economic concepts to make better choices in this epic role-playing game.
- Betriebssystem: Windows Vista or greater
- Prozessor: 2 Ghz
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: 256 mb video memory
- Speicherplatz: 800 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10 or greater
- Prozessor: 2 ghz
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: 2 gb
- Netzwerk: Breitband-Internetverbindung
- Speicherplatz: 2 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz