Über dieses Spiel
A branching narrative adventure set in the final 21 days of a dying city.
Every decision you make will shape your surroundings, and the city’s fate. However, the clock is ticking – and the city carries on, with or without you.
Speak to everyone from eerie politicians to chain-smoking child anarchists. Work as a trader, socialise, explore the town freely, and play a role in the city’s hierarchy.
Combining the exquisite narrative depth and exploration of Sunless Sea with the curious setup of Majora’s Mask – plus a dash of Lovecraft – A Place for the Unwilling is a rich narrative experience where player choices really do count, set in a Dickensian world of colour and Eldritch nightmares.
The city is hungry. It will devour us all. Dream with caution.
- The clock is ticking.
Lose yourself in a strange new world that dies in 21 days.
- Hyper branching narrative.
Your every decision changes the environment, and the final outcome.
- Living, breathing world.
It’s the ultimate branching story adventure, where the world carries on, with or without you.
- Each walkthrough is unique.
Over 100 narrative events based on everyday decisions and big shape a unique story.
- Wide cast of characters and in-depth narrative.
Covering themes of inequality, isolation, cosmic horror and more.
- All story, no puzzles.
No combat, mini-maps or quest markers. Story is everything.
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7
- Prozessor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent with a minimum of 1,70 GHz
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- Speicherplatz: 6 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: DirectX 9.0c compatible