Über dieses Spiel
Help Hoodie Girl fight the evil MediaBall’s inane advertisements and get a new high score!
A game in two parts: First, brave your way through a confusing maze of menus, then take to the air as the indefatigable "Hoodie Girl" and blast sentient advertisements into cold, hard cash!
- Loop-tastic speed insanity! Every time you beat a level, the game speed increases!
- Time Pulse gameplay — Slow down time and turn enemy bullets into score drops!
- 2-Player local co-op
- Weekly Leaderboard! Show up often + Show Off your play skills!
- Brand new Steam Achievements!
- Based on a true story*!
*Plus slight embellishments
==== WAIT, WHAT IS THIS? ====
Okay, so the actual shoot-em up plays like this:
It’s an infinitely looping, high score game.
This is not a regular shooter, the level structure is not like R-Type or Ikaruga or Dodonpachi or most shmups. There is only *one level*, but it keeps changing with each loop.
The crazy part is, every time you beat the level, the *speed of the game* increases. It gets quite challenging by loop 5, and incredibly difficulty by loop 8.
To help out, there’s a powerup called ‚Time Pulse‘, in limited quantity. It slows down time temporarily, and if you shoot the enemy bullets during this time, you zap them into cash. And for every so-many bullets you destroy like this, you get a new Time Pulse! It’s good to get you out of a jam, and man does it get tough later on.
Once you understand the flow of the loops, you’ll know when the best time to spend your Time Pulse, and you’ll start to figure out how to chain them, earn more, to get further.
- Betriebssystem: XP, Vista, 7
- Prozessor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Arbeitsspeicher: 1 GB RAM
- Grafik: 128 MB Card, supports Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Speicherplatz: 500 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller is the best way to play.