Über dieses Spiel
After escaping from a locked shed, a young girl finds herself in the middle of an idyllic autumn forest. At first her surroundings seem peaceful, and she’s comforted by her mother’s voice coming through a strange tin device. But gradually, things begin to turn disturbing and sinister. And the distant howling of wolves begins to move closer…
A Wolf in Autumn is a dark, surreal psychological horror game, from the developer of Fingerbones,The Moon Sliver, and The Music Machine. It focuses on creating a short engaging horror experience that relies on narrative, pacing, context, and atmosphere rather than jump scares.
Voice acting by Julie Hoverson
- Puzzles can be solved using real-world logic, often in several different ways.
- A twisting psychological experience using a combination of gameplay interaction and narrative.
- A diverse set of influences, including ‚The Sound and The Fury,‘ ‚Silent Hill 2,‘ and ‚Mulholland Drive.‘
- Modeling, music, environments, and programming were done from scratch. Textures were based off of stock photos ( ). Sound effects were manufactured from creative commons samples.
- Intended to be completed in a single sitting of around 1 hour. It does not feature a save system.
- Deals with potentially disturbing themes.
- Free copy of the full original soundtrack is included
- Designed and optimized to run on the recommended hardware.
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP or better
- Prozessor: Intel i3 or better
- Grafik: AMD 6870 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0